Formatting Practice August 28, 2015
(from Key to EAP, p65)
Paraphrasing Activity October 29, 2014
1. Open the document
2. Make a copy and save it to your Google Drive
3. Share it with moc.liamg|paeyawsgnik#moc.liamg|paeyawsgnik
4. Add the link to the wiki by putting the google docs link after the star on the edit page
5. Complete the paraphrasing activities
Library Card Registration
Click on the link and register for a NSW State Library card for the excursion on Thursday
1A- Explaining Graphical Information
Open the slideshow and choose one map, one chart and one process.
Decide what language you will need to describe them, and plan a short presentation for them.
Effective google searching.
What not to do on powerpoint.
EAP Self-Study Listening
Choose one of the lectures below to watch and answer the attached questions.
- Jamie Oliver on Obesity in America
- Misha Glenny on Hackers
- David Gallo on Underwater Astonishments
- David Gallo on Life in the Deep Oceans
- Lucianne Walkowicz- Look up for a change
- Frans de Waal: Moral Behaviour in Animals
Referencing Game created by the University of Sydney Library.
(from Key to EAP, p27)
Research Activity 15 May 2013
BBC 6 minute English 23 May 2013