Assessment Archive EAP 1 Apr-Jun 2014
APA Style Overview from Sydney University- Summary of APA Referencing Style, to be used for EAP essays.
EAP 1B - May/June 2014
|Assessment 1- EAP 1B- Study Skills: Essay Plan||Wk 1- Tue 6/5/2014||Wk 2-Thu
|Assessment 2- EAP 1B- Study Skills: Research Review||Wk 1- Wed 7/5/2014||Wk 3-Thu
|Research Review Example|
|Assessment 5- EAP 1B- Presentation: Innovations that Changed the World||Wk 1- Wed 7/5/2014||Wk 4 -Thu
Practice in Wk 3
|Assessment 6- EAP 1B- Research Argument Essay||Wk 1- Tue 6/5/2014||Wk 5- Mon 2/6/2014|
EAP 1A - March/May 2014
|Assessment||Issued||First Draft Due||Final Draft Due||Additional Links|
|EAP 1A- Summary 1||Wk 1- Wed 2/4/14||Wk 2- Mon 7/4/14||Wk 5- Mon 28/4/14|
|EAP 1A- Summary 2||Wk 2- Tue 8/4/14||Wk 3- Mon 14/4/14||Wk 5- Mon 28/4/14|
|EAP 1A- Compare and Contrast Essay||Wk 2- Thu 10/4/14||Wk 3- Thu 17/4/13||Wk 5- Mon 28/4/14|
|EAP 1A- Argument Essay||Wk 3- Mon 15/4/14||Wk 4- Tue 22/4/14||Wk 5- Wed 30/4/14 in class test|
Student Summary and Writing Portfolios
- Save your assessments on Google Drive, then add a link in this table to each assessment.
- After you hand in the First Draft, make a copy of it in Google Drive to use as your Final Draft.
- Do not make any further changes to your First Draft.
- Add the link to your Final Draft in this table.
- On the final due date, submit your First Draft, with the teacher's corrections, and the Final Draft together.
page revision: 0, last edited: 11 Jun 2014 06:43