Assessment Archive EAP 1 Jun-Jul 2014
APA Style Overview from Sydney University- Summary of APA Referencing Style, to be used for EAP essays.
EAP 1A - June/July 2014
|Assessment||Issued||First Draft Due||Final Draft Due|
|EAP 1A- Summary 1||Wk 1||Wk 2||Wk 5- Mon|
|EAP 1A- Summary 2||Wk 2||Wk 3||Wk 5|
|EAP 1A- Compare and Contrast Essay||Wk 2||Wk 3||Wk 5- Mon|
|EAP 1A- Argument Essay||Wk 3||Wk 4- Practice||Wk 5- (in class test)|
Student Writing Portfolios and Learning Journals
- Save your assessments on Google Drive, then add a link in this table to each assessment.
- After you hand in the First Draft, make a copy of it in Google Drive to use as your Final Draft.
- Do not make any further changes to your First Draft.
- Add the link to your Final Draft in this table.
- On the final due date, submit your First Draft, with the teacher's corrections, and the Final Draft together.
EAP 1B - May/June 2014
|Assessment 1- EAP 1B- Study Skills: Essay Plan||Wk 1- Tue 6/5/2014||Wk 2-Thu
|Assessment 2- EAP 1B- Study Skills: Research Review||Wk 1- Wed 7/5/2014||Wk 3-Thu
|Research Review Example|
|Assessment 5- EAP 1B- Presentation: Innovations that Changed the World||Wk 1- Wed 7/5/2014||Wk 4 -Thu
Practice in Wk 3
|Assessment 6- EAP 1B- Research Argument Essay||Wk 1- Tue 6/5/2014||Wk 5- Mon 2/6/2014|
page revision: 2, last edited: 14 Jul 2014 01:15