- Gregorian calendar
- The Mayans are said to predict the end of the world in 2012.
- Where are they from?
- Do they still exist? What happened to them?
- How do we know about them?
- What is the date that has been predicted?
- How was this date calculated?
- What special day is this every year on the normal calendar?
- How long is the "Long Cycle" talked about on the Mayan calendar?
- Is there consensus about the significance of this date?
- What are 3 ways that some people think the world will end on this day?
- Which city has a large clock counting down to the end of the world?
- Which former Beatle will be giving a special performance? Where will it be?
- At which special Mayan archaeological site can you watch the sun rise?
- How many tourists are expected to come to Mexico because of the prophecy?
- What other predicted apocalypse dates have passed recently without event?
- We usually use base 10 for counting, but what base counting system did the Mayans use for their calendar?